Advanced Search

This community board is private and base on Past And Present Forgotten Australians many thousands of children
who grew up in fear and abuse under the system care in the decades leading up to the 1990s:
Institutions, Orphanages, Foster Homes and Children's Homes.

We Went Through Hell And Became Survivors And Now We Want Justice.

Author Topic: As part of the modest tradition of tznius, women often wear a scarf or wig. The good side with these  (Read 6 times)

January 13, 2018, 10:48:35 pm
Reply #1

Offline AdelaideGa

• The name of the author is Winston Filer. I've always loved living in Oregon. What he loves doing is doing aerobics and this man would never give upward. Supervising is what he is doing in his day purpose. Check out only using the best news on his w

I do not drop a lot of responses, however i did some searching and wound up here Start new topic. And I do have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind. Is it just me or does it give the impression like a few of these responses appear as if they are coming from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on additional online social sites, I would like to follow anything new you have to post. Would you list of all of all your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Also visit my web site ... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Who's Online